The power of one. You can make a difference…
QUEST (Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine Evaluation Study) is a Canada-wide study designed to evaluate whether 2 doses of the HPV vaccine are just as effective as 3 doses at preventing Human Papillomavirus (HPV) infection and cervical cancer.
- A 2 dose schedule of the HPV vaccine means (vs a 3 dose schedule):
- Fewer doses (shots) for girls
- A more affordable vaccine, which means:
- more women will be able to receive the vaccine
- Middle/low income countries are more likely to provide the vaccine to girls (since a 2 dose schedule is cheaper)
- Protecting more women against cervical cancer
- Your participation will help researchers:
- Understand how long protection lasts;
- Evaluate if there is a difference between girls who received 2 doses and those who received 3 doses of the HPV vaccine.
- Click here to find out if you’re eligible to join the study!